IEHR Naloxone Hotline
- Phone Number: (951) 446-0983
- Request FREE naloxone and/or fentanyl test strips
IEHR Syringe Litter Reporting Line
- Phone Number: (951) 364-5311
Syringe Access, Disposal and Litter Pick-Up
- Inland Empire Harm Reduction is a state-authorized Syringe Services Program (SSP).
- We provide syringe access & disposal services in Riverside, Jurupa Valley, Moreno Valley, & Perris on Tuesday’s, Thursday’s and Sundays from 12:00 PM to 6:00 PM
- IEHR accepts both FDA-approved containers as well as non-FDA approved puncture resistant containers.
- Call or text (951) 446-0983 to schedule syringe access and disposal services. For same-day services, contact before 4:00 PM
- Services Flyer: https://docs.google.com/document/d/13yU6BAfT4tUBaysOqd6rKgkGjT-FSyGRZJ_kwS1zz-w/edit
Naloxone and Fentanyl Testing Strips
- We offer naloxone (Narcan) and overdose response training free of charge to people in Riverside and San Bernardino Counties. Making naloxone widely available in our communities saves lives by preventing opioid overdose deaths. We especially prioritize getting naloxone into the hands of people at risk of overdose and their families and friends. We also offer fentanyl test strips as an overdose prevention tool.
- To receive naloxone and/or fentanyl test strips, please use our booking link so we can get you the requested resources. We do not request any form of ID or health insurance, and we don’t require personal information from you. You can pick up naloxone and test strips from our office in Riverside, or receive them by home delivery or mail. All options require a brief training.
- You can also call or text our hotline at (951) 446-0983 to request free naloxone and/or fentanyl test strips.
IEHR Mobile Harm-Reduction Services
- We provide mobile services to provide naloxone, sterile syringes, sharps disposal services, sharps containers, harm reduction supplies, educational materials and referral information in the Inland Empire, free of cost.
- Inland Empire Harm Reduction is authorized by the California Department of Public Health to offer mobile syringe exchange by means of delivering to your house, apartment, hotel, RV, camp, or other place you stay. Due to legal reasons, we are only allowed to operate in the following areas Riverside, Jurupa Valley, Moreno Valley, & Perris. Our services are offered by appointment/request on Tuesday’s, Thursday’s and Sunday’s between 12:00 PM to 6:00 PM.
- If you are outside of our authorized area, we can deliver you naloxone, but can’t legally deliver syringes. Please contact us at (951) 446-0983 for more information
Basic Needs and Health Referrals
- We provide referrals to various basic needs and public health resources that individuals who use drugs may need and/or are potentially at risk of experiencing, such as:
- Housing Assistance/Resources
- Hepatitis and HIV/AIDS Resources
- Meals & Hygiene Kits
- Safer Sex Kits
- Emergency Contraception
- Clothing & Blankets
Overdose Prevention Trainings
- Please call our office at (951) 364-5311 or email [email protected] to request a training session. We offer sliding-scale rates based on your organization’s size and budget. We’ve trained people in all kinds of settings, including treatment and sober living, shelters, community-based organizations, bars and concerts, college classrooms, and more.
Other Resource Offerings
- We also provide the following services upon request; please call or text us at (951) 446-0983 for more information:
- Wound Care Kits
- Oil Burner Distribution
- Hammer & Straight Pipe Distribution
- Booty Bumping Kits
- Foil Distribution
- Safe Smoking Kits